Using advanced Near Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS) technology; the EQUANOX™ System detects dangerous drops in cerebral oxygenation
You make key decisions that strive to preserve major organ functions. Nonin Medical’s EQUANOX Model 7600 Regional Oximetry System provides you the accurate, reliable and consistent measures of tissue oxygen saturation to assist in decision making.
Accurate, Reliable, Consistent
EQUANOX rSO2 technology offers real-time management of patients at risk for brain damage or other major organ injury during surgery. Using patented near infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) technology, the EQUANOX System detects changing levels in cerebral or somatic oxygenation, allowing clinicians to react before injury occurs.
Key product highlights of the EQUANOX System include:
- Industry-Leading Accuracy*Absolute accuracy that aligns to true patient physiology, indicating adequacy of perfusion.
- Consistent and ReliableRapid, reliable, response to physiological change without the signal instability and interruptions from ambient electrical and optical interferences.
- Portable and VersatileLightweight and durable, with long battery life, allowing ease of continuous monitoring during patient transport with the hospital.
- Fast ReadingsNear-instantaneous measurement
- Optimized for the PatientUnique optical spacing to isolate and target key tissues for the intended population.
- Cerebral Marketing FAQs
- EQUANOX Advance™ Customer FAQs
- eVision Brochure
- EQUANOX Advance™ Sensor brochure
- EQUANOX Advance™ Spec Sheet
- EQUANOX Advance™ Neonatal/Pediatric Sensor
- Neonatal/Pediatric Portability
- Neonatal/Pediatric Surgery Focus
- Neonatal/Pediatric ICU Focus
- EQUANOX Classic™ Model 7600 Spec Sheet
- Nonin Equanox 8004CA Advance Cerebral Oximeter Sensor Provides Valid Assessment of True Tissue Oxygen Saturation
- Cerebral Repeatability Study