Capnography (EtCO2) Monitoring Solutions
Fast, First-Breath Waveform Capnography
Waveform capnography provides real-time feedback on how the patient is breathing or ventilated. Ideal for spot-check and continuous EtCO2 monitoring, Nonin Medical's LifeSense® and RespSense™ capnographs with proven
MedAir™ EtCO2 technology offer the earliest indicator of an adverse breathing event. Whether used at the bedside, in the field or during transport, Nonin capnographs provide accurate, first breath EtCO2 value and waveform — even under difficult breathing conditions.
The LifeSense and RespSense capnographs are easy-to-use, powerful devices suitable for a wide range of clinical settings.
Key benefits include:
- Waveform trend monitoring for endotracheal tube placement verification
- Fast, first breath detection of breathing irregularities
- Extreme portability for continuous monitoring of airway integrity during transport
- Unique moisture management to prevent occlusion
- No calibration or auto zeroing required during patient monitoring for added efficiency